serato Scratch Live 2.4.4がリリースされました。
- Fixed an issue where playing files from the CD drive or ejecting a CD caused a crash.
- Fixed a kernel panic occurring when hotplugging SL4.
- Improved hot plugging stability for all devices for both Mac and Win (resolving kernal panics with the Sixty-One and Sixty-Two).
- Scratch Live can now install on Windows 8 without the need to disable Windows security settings. (Note: Windows 8 is not currently officially supported by Serato).
- Fixed a bug where video files without audio were labelled as corrupt.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t save cue points, loops or autogain values to .mov or .flv files.
- Fixed a bug where m4a files displayed ‘unsupported file type’ message if QuickTime not installed.
- Fixed a bug where BPM field was locking up focus when the value was un-changed.
- Fixed an issue where the Next Transition (Video) button could be MIDI mapped, but would not save to the MIDI XML.
- Fixed an issue where you could get distortion when recording with the Sixty-Two.
- Fixed an issue where no audio was being recorded in Mixtape when using the Sixty-Eight.
- Fixed a bug with the Serato Video auto crossfader whereby it couldn’t reach far left or right when set to a fast speed.
- Fixed a bug where the TTM-57 hardware audio effects are on, but Serato Video thinks they’re off and thus doesn’t apply the associated video effect.
- The fader movements will now be added to shared memory so that Mix Emergency can use them without having to start/stop Serato Video first.
- Fixed a bug whereby the TTM-57 phono functionality wouldn’t save to preferences. Note that both PGM channels must be set to phono for preference saving to take place.
- Fixed bug where the year tag was not being imported from the iTunes xml file.
- Fixed bug where doing a ‘relocate lost files’ on individual files or groups of files by either dragging tracks within SSL, or dragging tracks from finder/explorer, onto the ‘relocate lost files’ button, would not work.
- Fixed potential instability when doing ‘relocate lost files’ on certain files.
Changed the following default preferences on first installation:
- DJ-FX on by default
- Playback Keys Use Shift off by default
- Read iTunes Library on by default
- Added BPM to default Library View (previously was song, artist, album, length & comment)
- Added Artist to default History View (previously was name, start time, end time, playtime, deck & notes)
New Driver Installation Routine for Mac
The Rane Core Audio drivers are no longer automatically installed when using the Scratch Live installer. Instead, the individual Core Audio driver installers are now located in the Rane Device Drivers folder within the .dmg file.
Rane Core Audio Device Driver Updates
- OS X 10.8 support for the Rane Core Audio Drivers for the SL2, SL3, SL4, Sixty-One, Sixty-Two and Sixty-Eight.
- Fixed issue on OS X 10.8 where the Control Panel failed to open.
- Fixed SL3 issue on 10.7.x and 10.8.x where iTunes would play an incorrect sample rate after setting the sample rate to 48kHz then reconnecting the device.