serato Scratch Live 2.4.3がリリースされました。
- FLAC support
- Serato Video Delay CompensationOffset the master video feed from the audio when you have sync/latency issues.
- Serato Video Auto transition FXSet this option if you don’t want to change FX manually. Transitions will change upon every track load. There are three options.
- On/Off – Loading an audio or video track to the virtual decks will trigger a new transition to be selected.
- Random – When on, a transition from the transitions list will be randomly selected, otherwise the transitions will be selected sequentially from the list of transitions.
- Next – Forces a new transition to be used. If Random is selected, the transition will be randomly selected.
- Dedicated Video View
- Media CrateAny video content stored in the “Media…” crate will automatically load to Serato Video when you load audio tracks with no associated video track. This crate is now created automatically when Serato Video is started or if the user manually creates a crate called “Media…”. It is positioned below the ‘All Video…’ smart crate.
Options for controlling the media crate behavior are located in the Serato Video widget panel (you will need to expand the fader options (the ‘F’ button)). There are 3 different options.
- On/Off – Loading an audio track (with no associated video) will trigger a new video track load.
- Random – Any video load from the “Media…” crate will be randomly selected.
- Next – Forces a new video load from the “Media…” crate. If Random is selected, the loaded video will be randomly selected.
- Fixed an SP6 bug where playing from the 6th slot causes a crash (windows).
- When midi mapping the ‘add cue point’ button for a cue point slot, the behaviour is now either add a cue point if one doesn’t exist, or reset the position of the cue point if the cue already exists. Note: this is the same functionality as 2.3.3.
- Fixed REL mode tracking issues when using SPDIF on the Rane 68.
- Fixed a Rane Sixty-One, Sixty-Two and 68 bug whereby the FLEX FX sends for bpm dependent effects, such as echo, where not using the deck’s bpm.
- The bpm for those effects was using a default value of 120 bpm, so the best way to hear the bug is to use a track with a bpm not close to this value.
- Fixed bug where the green midi mapped box wouldn’t appear for some midi devices.
- Fixed a Denon HC1000S bug where the SAMP.1-3 and 4-6 button would not toggle the SP6 widget to open and close.
- Fixed a Rane 62 bug where loop doubling/halving on the right deck was not working.
- Changed the TTM 57 hardware panel text from video-sl to Serato Video.
- Updated the Serato Video icons in the TTM 57 hardware panel.
- Fixed bug where the files/browse/prepare panel size wasn’t being successfully used after being loaded from prefs.
Library and Track metadata fixes
- Fixed bug where .xml/.ovb data would not be generated for files that need it; quicktime decoded files that don’t use mpeg4 containers.
- Implemented the ability to lock/unlock the beat grid by ctrl+clicking either status column of the track library, or the song info display’s grid edit/locked indicator. The state is saved to the database and respects the settings used by ITCH.
- Fixed bug where tracks were being labelled as iTunes library tracks even if iTunes importing was disabled. As a result, they couldn’t be deleted from the library.
- Fixed a bug where unicode characters couldn’t be read from the composer tag of an mpeg4 file.
- Fixed bug where changing the column order of any crate would not update the column order of all other crates.
- Fixed bug where pressing enter on a bpm edit box field (library), when the value is unchanged, would not close the edit box.
Video related fixes
- Added the missing False Color effect to the automatically generated effects_list.xml
- The Serato Video Image effect ‘size’ param is now saved and loaded to and from xml.
- Fixed bug where auto cross fading from left to right would get stuck at zero when the auto cross fade speed is slow.
- Adjusted the auto cross fade speed so that the low-mid-high speeds at 10 secs-4.4 secs-super fast. The mid is a little faster than VSL 1.2.
- Fixed a bug where the auto fader couldn’t fade hard left.
- The selected Serato Video effect slot now has a white border when using the Rane TTM 57.
- The Serato Video upfaders now default to full and the cross fader to half way when using a sound card with no faders (Rane SL1, SL2, SL3 SL4).
- Updated the Serato Video effect slot ON/OFF buttons to have just ‘ON’ but with different colours to represent state.
- Fixed bug where unassociating a video file whose stated path no longer exists (i.e. the video file has been moved) causes a hang.